Have all of your business transactions processed producing a fully
reconciled Trial Balance. This service is very flexible and includes setting up your accounts from scratch, regular maintenance or
upgrading existing systems.
For computerised systems, Sage is my preferred choice but I will run with any software
A full set of financial accounts can be prepared from your records to satisfy any individual
Statutory Formats are required for Limited Companies but accounts can be produced to meet any
other need eg Bank Lending, Inland Revenue, Customs & Excise, Changes in Partnerships etc
Management Accounts & Special Projects
This is such a "catch-all" service it can be summarised as being anything except the services
outlined above. The following are some examples of the kind of work I have undertaken in this area:
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Job Costing Analysis
- Preparation of Business Plans and Cashflow Forecasts
- Developing Cash Management Systems
- Reviewing Administration Procedures
- Recosting Company Final Salary Pension Scheme
- Developing Access Data Base to Administer a Pension Scheme
- Designing and Implementing Excel Spreadsheets for various Control and Analysis projects.
Personal Financial Planning Advice
I hold the Financial Planning Certificate which was awarded to me by examination from the Chartered
Insurance Institute which means that I am a qualified Financial Adviser. I do not sell any insurance, pension, mortgage or
investment/savings product nor can I give you advice on the suitability of any particular product from a specific company.
The only thing I am selling here is advice in generic terms. Think of me as a "sounding board"
before you take any action in this area. My fees are very reasonable and I am completely unbiased.